OjimaIndians is a nonprofit group based in Tokyo
- We conduct various cultural activities for fellow Indians as well as the local Japanese community.
- Ojimandians comprises of people from various back ground and all of them contribute voluntarily towards the activities of the group.
Our Mission Statement:
- Increase mutual co-operation and cultural exchange with the Japanese people through Indian cultural events
- Promote Harmony and Synergy between Japanese and Indian Communities
- Work towards Social Cause.
- Provide a communication platform for fellow Indians staying in Tokyo with sharing information and assistance on varied topics.